Friday, March 27, 2009

I HATE DRESS SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I decided to shop for a dress to wear to the 4th of July party. If you don't know, Andys family is having a biggest loser contest. A few members of the family are trying to lose weight. Whoever loses the biggest percetage of wieght loss wins a cash prize. Of course you should all know I'm going to win so I want to look my very best. I've deciced to go with a classic 1950-60s look. Casual, comfy,classy and smoking hot!
So, I go to the internet. My mind is filled with glamorous options. I know I will find one there................................. 3 Hours and every web site containing the words 50S, 60S, VINTAGE , CASUAL, CLASSY, SUMMER, SPRING, PLUS SIZE and DRESSES later, NOTHING!!!!! Every dress maker in the world should be shot. There are no dresses in the WORLD that a sensible plus size girl can wear. They all look like tents. I might as well go to Dicks Sporting Goods and check out the new spring camping line.
Well, I guess I need to get up and work out. Ican't go to the party naked if I look like this.
Love Ya, Jo-n-Jotents! Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena